Sunday 29 April 2012

Hi, i have not done much on the blog for a couple weeks :( not been so good......  I was asked to do some vintage invitations for a friends daughter, she is getting married in her Great-Grandmothers Wedding  dress from the early 20's how wonderful is that and wants everything in a vintage/20's theme I  made a special favour box for her mum for Mothers day that she was putting a bracelet in for her , the colours she chose are what she wants for invitations so am looking forward to making the samples... below is the box I made for her Mum :-
I used basic linen card stock for making box made from 1 sheet of A4.
core'dinations gold Kraft card for matting and flowers, made from a Tim Holtz tattered flowers die the scroll is also Tim Holtz, i distressed all the edges with Tim Holtz distress ink vintage photo, the papers are from Pion Design called for Mother  the most gorgeous papers.......  the ribbon is from America a friend sent me various ones along with a technique how to make my own once I master it will let you know lol

I am entering this into following challenges





3 comments:

Sasha said...

Your box is beautiful, Jakki. Your flowers look gorgeous...love the pretty ribbon, too. How lovely that you got to make the invitations for the vintage wedding x

The Scrapbook Garden said...

Beautiful Jakki! Ann x

Mona Evy said...

Gorgeous box! Thank you for joining us at Creative Inspirations Wedensdays Challenge.