Thursday 17 May 2012

Washi Tape
I have seen several tutorials making this and thought would share to those who have'nt and put my step by step instructions i did this for some fellow crafters a few weeks ago then saw it again so decided to put on my blog..........this is what i used an ink pad , small stamps,  acrylic block you need a non stick mat or some non stick baking sheet (not greaseproof paper ) or you can use a clear plastic bag

This is the tape i used it comes in various sizes i also used some masking tape you can get from any DIY store in lots sizes, handy if you want to cover a project with washi tape and distress with inks

below is the tape stamped on a clear bag
this is the tape placed on some card you can also use this tape to make embellishments
I made this by using a card circle and gradually pleating the tape around in layers
i covered a button also with the tape and added some bakers twine
here is a closer look
There is loads tutorials how to do this ,hope you like my version






2 comments:

Kay Wallace said...

Jakki, thanks for visiting my blog! My daughter and I made her wedding invitation, and it is neither an easy job nor a cheap one! But, in the end, we were so glad we did it.

Eniko said...

I love your flower tutorial, Jakki! I'm glad you showed the Micropore tape -I tried to find it in the drugstore, but ended up getting something similar...wasn't sure what to look for.