Sunday 24 June 2012

Hi
This is me as a 5 year old a long time ago now,i did this from a sketch on "Lets Scrap" by Debby in the phot the base page looks grey but it is brown bazzill and stamped with white stazon the rest is made from bazill as well but have used borders punches to make edges with ribbon threaded,the tickets are and distress inks are Tim Holtz also the letters are a one of his dies .........i have added the journalling is behind the photo on a tag that i put a key charm on (mainly because my writing is so bad didnt want it on show) the page is for an album I am making about our family hope you like


2 comments:

Betty Anne said...

Fantastic take on the sketch Jakki. I am always amazed when members are able to turn a card sketch into a layout and visa versa. I love all the punched borders and the way you weaved the ribbon through the paper. I also have terrible hand writing so if I decided to do hand journaling I always hide it lol.

Kay Wallace said...

Jakki, I absolutely love what you did with this oh-so-precious photo of you at 5 years old! Your beauty has stayed with you since then, for sure! While I love your tag with hidden journaling, and, while I usually pick several elements that I really love about a card of layout, here, I just can't pick just one or two! I love it all! What even better is that I love them in combination. This is definitely a masterpiece. I would submit this for publication!