Monday 10 December 2012

Hi
Over a month since i posted anything but here are a few cards i have made for xmas the first one is a a digital image i actually coloured in and made the design paper in my psp and printed it off
 
the next one i cut out the trees and mounted them on snowflake background papers then added punched snowflakes gems and added a stamped greeting
 
this next one was using kaisercraft papers and i made the baubles in my robo machine
added some ribbon gems and some stickles glitter
 
this one was made using a digital image made a snowflake in my robo double mounted it and added gems
The next two i made after a class with my favourite cardmaker and designer karen loved this and cant wait to get the dies
 
Front
 

Inside
this was another one i added some scrolls made in my robo (my favourite machine )

Hope you like them X
 
 
 
 
 
 
 

2 comments:

Sasha said...

A fabulous collection of Chrismas cards, Jakki! :)

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.