Thursday 30 September 2010

Turkey here I come befor i go i wanted to enter scrapbook sisters challenge

This is my entry for scrapbooksisters challenge number four I am still playing with my cuttlebug lol, this time used a dot embossing folder that i got from the shop last week, the image is one I had purchased a long time time ago for my psp i mounted it on  mirror board and white card stock i used glamour dust on the embossed dots,added colour with copics  some bling on the image  a bow on the label with ribbon bought from scrapbook sisters shop,the font used was one i also had on my PC
tomorrow i am off to Turkey for my holidays and will miss my craft classes  and yes they all keep telling me how Gayle will be doing more Christmas card classes and her Digi images will be out in next couple weeks, before i get back it was a hard choice to stay home or go to Turkey but hubby not impressed that I would rather craft (check out  scrapbooksisters  web site when they publish  there digi images we had a preview in  class they are absolutely beautiful).......

 have a great time crafting

No comments: