Thursday 4 November 2010

Scrapbook sisters challenge 9

Hi this is my first post since coming back from holidays in Turkey what a brilliant time we had,Imissed crafting but took a little bit with me, after all a month without crafting Geeeeeeez ,I am making up for it though and below is my entry to to the challenge
SCRAPBOOKS SISTERS CARD CHALLENGE AUTUMN COLOURS
The base card is white brazil and i made a mask from one of leaves and distressed with tim holtz distress inkpad the letters are a papermania pack bought from S/b/sisters and coloured with copics then glittered with a rust colour glitter I had in stash, The leaves are also coloured with copic and distress inks and  also the scarecrow
the scarecrow was mounted on brazil orange, brown and a camel coloured card with tape and sticker pads
I also decoreated the inside ready to be written with a matching paper from stash and punched out a border
this was a fun card to make








2 comments:

karen said...

Lovely card Jakki. Thank you for entering our challenge. Hugs. xx

Sue U said...

Great card Jakki, especially love all those leaves :-) Thanks for joining in with this weeks Scrapbook Sisters Card Challenge Sue xx